On the 4th of October 2021 Facebook suffered a global wide outage.
This issue may have caused an issue with attempting to log into Antstream with Facebook credentials.
There is no definitive timeline for Facebook support to resolve this.
Some users having this issue may be able to access Antstream by resetting their password in the following method.
- Type your Facebook email address into the 'username' field of the login box.
- From here you can request a password reset. This will send an email to you to prompt you to change your password.
- Use your new password along with your email address to log into Antstream. This can be done by entering your email/password manually.
- This may replace your avatar (which comes from Facebook) with a generic one.
- Once Facebook fix the current password issue, the previous method should still work.
If you have any further issues with this, contact our Support Team.